This hybrid high bay arena light fixture includes 100,000 hour lasting induction bulbs, is easily installed, and gasket sealed for power washing with no parts to rust. With light quality closest to daylight, the lamp lasts up to 20 years of maintenance free operation, saving you time and money in replacement bulbs. A reflector and clear diffuser allow for maximum output and minimum shadowing. Equine Facility Products will review your arena size and provide photometric calculations and recommendations for optimal layout and number of fixtures.
Features and Benefits:
- Lamp life, 100,000 hours.
- Up to 20 years maintenance free operation.
- 150 watt to 400 watt induction bulb providing increased illumination at the floor level and sufficient illumination of the ceiling.
- Dual lamps in each fixture to permit half of total illumination when full fixture output is not needed.
- InstantON™ flicker-free cold start and hot re-start.
- Correlated lamp color temperature of 5000 K for greater visibility.
- Advanced phosphors for high lumen maintenance and high lumen output.
- Heat and impact resistant UV protected diffuser and lens with patented Miro™ reflector insert.
- Concealed continuous gasket seals against harmful dust, dirt, moisture and insects.
- Ballast made with long life components, and replaceable.
- Universal Input Line Voltage, 120-277 VAC.
- ETL Listed/UL Standard 1598.
- Manufactured in the USA